Computer Information Systems (CIS): Hardware & Software Setup & Maintenance
The right hardware and software can streamline a business’ operations and optimize productivity while assuring compliance, security and efficiency.
At IT1 Services, LLC, our trusted IT experts are experienced at helping businesses select, install, configure and maintain computer information systems to support their needs while empowering them to achieve optimal performance.
Call (720) 386-1510 or Email Us
to Get Answers about Our IT Solutions or
Start a Customer Support Ticket
We promptly respond to all inquiries, and we offer free, no obligations consultations. For current clients, we are proud to offer the best in customer support: we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help our clients resolve their IT issues.
The Hardware & Software Solutions at IT1 Services, LLC
Our IT experts work closely with clients to analyze and address their hardware and/or software needs. This can include doing things like (but not limited to):
• Selecting the right hardware and software for your business – We can recommend the best notebooks, desktops, printers, servers and/or other hardware for your business and budget. We can also recommend the right software to support these systems and your operations.
• Building custom workstations and laptops – Whether you need transportable workstations, ultralight laptops, specific video displays or any other custom requirement, we can tailor workstations and laptops to fit your needs.
• Purchasing hardware and software – We can buy and deliver your equipment, or we can accompany you to a store and provide recommendations as you shop for equipment.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining hardware and software – Our experts will get your hardware and software up and running, configuring it to your specifications. Once your CIS is in place, we will conduct the necessary maintenance, including updates and platform migrations, to keep your systems secure and performing at their best.
• Repairing hardware and recovering software – If disaster strikes, our experts can diagnose the issues, make the necessary repairs or replacements, and take any other disaster recovery steps needed to fix your systems. We work swiftly to get computer systems and software up and running in order to minimize downtime.
Contact IT1 Services, LLC for the Right Hardware & Software Solutions for Your Business
The IT experts at IT1 Services, LLC are ready to discuss your hardware and/or software needs, explain your options and deliver the solutions that will best serve your business needs – today, tomorrow and well into the future.
Call (720) 386-1510 or email us for a FREE, no obligations consultation.
For more than three decades, IT1 Services has been providing clients with responsive, client-centered service while delivering innovative, mission-critical, scalable solutions. We know that computer systems and IT support can play an integral role in shaping, operating and growing businesses. That is why we are dedicated to cultivating and maintaining strong, lasting client relationships built on a foundation of trust and excellence.
IT1 Services, LLC bills at a one (1) hour minimum, and we offer SUBSTANTIAL discounts for prepaid blocks of hours (from 10 to 50 hours), charging rates as low as $90 per hour. We are also happy to provide detailed work reports, explaining the work we have accomplished, upon request.