Cloud services offer businesses flexible solutions for storing, managing and accessing information from anywhere, with any device and at any time. At IT1 Services, LLC, we offer a range of custom, secure, easy-to-use cloud solutions to fit your business’ current and future needs while effectively supporting and streamlining its operations.
Get Answers about Our IT Solutions or Start a Customer Support Ticket for Help
We are highly responsive to all inquiries, and we offer free, no obligations consultations. For current clients, we are proud to provide the best in customer support: we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help our clients resolve their IT issues.
What Is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing involves the secure storage and maintenance of data and applications on remote servers. This empowers staff to access critical information stored on the cloud wherever and whenever they need it.
With public clouds, information is stored and maintained on a multitenant server, meaning others’ data and applications may also be housed on the server holding your information.
With private clouds, information is stored and maintained on a server dedicated to your company only. Private cloud servers can be leased or purchased, and they can be housed onsite or offsite (at a business or a datacenter). Generally, private clouds are necessary for compliance in highly regulated industries (like healthcare).
Some benefits of cloud computing include:
• Cost savings on vital IT hardware and software
• Automatic hardware and software updates and backups that do not require user interaction
• Scalable, agile and ubiquitous solutions for data storage and maintenance.
The IT experts at IT1 Services, LLC are ready to discuss and assess your business’ needs and devise a solution that will best serve them now and well into the future.
Our Public & Private Cloud Computing Services
The public and private cloud services at IT1 Services, LLC offer an array of secure solutions, including (but not limited to):
• Storage via OneDrive – Providing 1 TB of cloud storage, this solution can replace all other cloud storage, housing critical data, Windows settings, BitLocker recovery keys, photos, videos and more.
• Collaboration Platforms like SharePoint® – This tool provides a dynamic, highly configurable platform for secure document management and storage, intranets, collaboration and much more.
• Email via Office 365 – Whether your company operates with one or thousands of email addresses, Microsoft’s Office 365 provides an excellent solution to your email needs. With this aspect of our cloud computing solutions, we can migrate data from other sources to Office 365, create individual and shared email boxes, create aliases and much more.
Contact IT1 Services, LLC for the Right Hardware & Software Solutions for Your Business
The IT experts at IT1 Services, LLC are ready to discuss your hardware and/or software needs, explain your options and deliver the solutions that will best serve your business needs – today, tomorrow and well into the future.
For more than three decades, IT1 Services has been providing clients with responsive, client-centered service while delivering innovative, mission-critical, scalable solutions. We know that computer systems and IT support can play an integral role in shaping, operating and growing businesses. That is why we are dedicated to cultivating and maintaining strong, lasting client relationships built on a foundation of trust and excellence.
IT1 Services, LLC bills at a one (1) hour minimum, and we offer SUBSTANTIAL discounts for prepaid blocks of hours (from 10 to 50 hours), charging rates as low as $90 per hour. We are also happy to provide detailed work reports, explaining the work we have accomplished, upon request.
Contact Us At The Earliest
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!